2 bedroom apartment for saleChatsworth House, One Tower Bridge, Duchess Walk, London, SE1
- Two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, c.1031 sq.
- Two balconies
- State-of-the-Art technology throughout
- Residents gym, pool and spa
- Contemporary design throughout
- Moments from the River Thames
A 2 double bedroom 4th floor (with lift) apartment situated in an iconic location next to Tower Bridge and the River Thames. This spacious property, comprising 1058sq.ft (98.3sq.m) of living space, is finished to the highest specification with state-of-the-art technology and interior design by Conran & Partners. The accommodation further comprises of a contemporary open plan reception room with an integrated kitchen, 2 balconies, fitted wardrobes, a utility cupboard and 2 luxury bathrooms (1 en-suite). One Tower Bridge further benefits from a stunning residents' spa with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym, while the attached boutique hotel offers fine dining and an elegant bar.
The spectacular One Tower Bridge development is just moments from the City, sitting opposite the Tower of London at the foot of Tower Bridge. The transport links of London Bridge, Tower Hill and Tower Gateway are all within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2308374. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.