2 bedroom apartment for saleFrederick Benn Place, Repton Park
Withdrawn from Market £144,500
- Guide Price: £155,000 - £160,000
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Immaculately Presented
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge/Dining Area
- Allocated Parking
- Remainder of NHBC
- Walking Distance to Repton Manor Primary School & Town
- Close To Local Amenities & Supermarkets
- No Chain
- EPC Rating B (83)
A fantastic two bedroom ground floor apartment in the sought after area of Repton Park. The apartment is tastefully decorated to a superb standard with a substantial living area. Ideally situated for local amenities, transport links, schools and town centre. No onward chain!
Door to front, radiator, storage cupboard, airing cupboard (housing wall mounted boiler) and solid wooden flooring.
OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
A fantastic spacious area with triple aspect double glazed windows with plantation blinds, radiators, t.v & telephone points and solid wooden flooring.
A range of modern fitted wall & base units with worktop over and inset sink/drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, integral washing machine & dishwasher and solid wooden flooring.
Double glazed window to side with plantation blinds, t.v point, and fitted carpet.
Double glazed window to side with plantation blinds, radiator, skirting, fitted carpet
A modern white suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap & shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, part tiled walls, wood flooring
In communal parking area, visitor spaces available.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100636001389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.