Studio apartment for saleEndeavour House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Suite apartment
- 1st floor, c.468 sq ft
- Contemporary style
- West facing with garden views
- Wealth of green spaces & lively squares
- World class fitness club
- Sovereign Place - Central town square
- Abundance of transport links
Exciting opportunity to buy a generous studio suite apartment, c.468sq. ft., in the brand new Royal Wharf development. Located on the 1st floor of Endeavour House this apartment has views of the landscaped garden from it's large windows to allow for an abundance of natural light. The open plan living area is finished to an impeccable standard with oak engineered flooring throughout. The apartment is intelligent in it's design with plenty of storage whilst maintaining its sleek appearance. The bathroom boasts high end fixtures and fittings in the classic monchrome palette. The ambition is for a welcoming neighbourhood, with key facilities for everyday living and the expansive thrills of contemporary riverside living.
East London combines the old and new faces of the British capital in a whirl of tradition, culture and creativity; as well as being Europe’s most important hub for technology. Royal Wharf’s location benefits from two adjacent green spaces, the award-winning Thames Barrier Park and the historic Lyle Park. Transport is no problem with Pontoon Dock DLR station right on Royal Wharf’s doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.