3 bedroom flat for saleCharrington Tower, 11 Biscayne Avenue, London, E14
- Views of the River Thames, Canary Wharf & the City
- 25th floor, three bedroom apartment
- Floor to ceiling windows
- High specification design throughout
- Exclusive residents facilities
- 24hr Concierge
- Fully managed health club
- 43rd floor sky lounge
Enjoy dual aspect views of the River Thames and Canary Wharf and City skyline from this three bedroom apartment on the 25th floor of Charrington Tower (formerly Providence Tower). This apartment offers an exceptional standard of city living in London's E14 with two private balconies enabling you to enjoy views on offer. The bright and elegant living space is open-plan featuring floor to ceiling windows allowing for an abundance of natural light and views. All three bedrooms boast built in storage with the master benefiting from a walk in wardrobe and large ensuite. The property is finished to an impeccable standard and is not to be missed.
Ballymore’s finest tower offers a wealth of resident facilities including; a fully equipped fitness & exercise centre, circuit training track and aerobics studio. Hydrocentre with sauna, steam room, hydropool, kids’ pool, 25 lap pool, experience showers and relation areas, NPW spa and 24 hours concierge, valet parking and security.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.