Studio apartment for saleMaritime Building, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Studio suite
- 3rd floor, c.497 sq ft
- Contemporary style
- World class fitness club
- Acres of rolling open space
- Sovereign Place - Central town square
- Abundance of transport links
- Exclusive access to the marketing suite
Exciting opportunity to purchase a large suite apartment c.497 sq ft, in the new Royal Wharf development. Located on the 3rd floor of Maritime Building, this spacious suite is intelligently designed to make use of space. The open plan living area is finished to a high specification with oak engineered flooring throughout and large windows to allow for an abundance of natural light. The kitchen benefits from fully integrated appliances, high gloss finished and stone worktops. The luxurious bathroom is perfect to relax in with premium fixtures and fittings and tiles in the signature monochrome palette. The apartment overlooks a peaceful landscaped garden. Royal Wharf brings together everything that’s best about London; classic and contemporary, large and small.
East London combines the old and new faces of the British capital in a whirl of tradition, culture and creativity; as well as being Europe’s most important hub for technology. Royal Wharf’s location benefits from two adjacent green spaces, the award -winning Thames Barrier Park and the historic Lyle Park. Transport is no problem with Pontoon Dock DLR station right on Royal Wharf’s doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.