Studio apartment for saleMeridian Building, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Exclusive access to marketing suite
- Suite Apartment
- 5th floor, c.389 sq ft
- Monochrome palette
- Excellent transport links
- World class fitness suite
- Wealth of green spaces
- Unique Riverside development
Exciting opportunity to buy a 5th floor suite apartment, c.389 sq. ft., off-plan in the sold-out Phase One, Royal Wharf development. The ambition is for a welcoming neighbourhood, providing key facilities for everyday living. The design of every residence combines the principles of the new Georgian revival with the expansive thrills of contemporary riverside living. The bathroom will make use of feature tiles within the signature Royal monochromatic palette and will benefit from high spec fixtures and fittings. The open plan layout sees the modern kitchen with integrated appliances blend seamlessly into the living area with floor to ceiling windows, allowing for an abundance of natural light.
Secure your place in London’s future with a property in Royal Wharf. With criss-crossed inviting side streets peppered with public squares and gardens Royal wharf will be exceptional new riverside neighbourhood. To meet the varying needs of the residents a fully equipped world class fitness club will be at your disposal, with activities inside & out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.