3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Burton Latimer, Kettering
Sold STC £195,000
- Popular Burton Latimer Location
- Stunning Refitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Mature Gardens
- Off Road Parking and Single Garage
- Viewing Recommended
POPULAR BURTON LATIMER LOCATION - Stunning refitted kitchen/dining room, utility and downstairs cloakroom. Family bathroom and three bedrooms. Good size mature garden. Shared driveway giving access to off road parking and single garage. Viewing highly recommended.
Reached via main front door with frosted glass panelling. Window to side aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard.
LOUNGE 13'3 x 10'5 extending to 12'7 into recess (4.03m x 3.17m ext to 3.83m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 20' x 12'5 (6.09m x 3.78m)
Kitchen - Refitted high gloss soft close units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel oven and electric four ring hob with stainless steel canopy style cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Inset spot lights.
Dining Room - Sliding patio doors giving access to rear garden. Radiator. Breakfast bar. Inset spotlights.
Door giving access to rear garden.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Window to front aspect.
UTILITY 9'5 x 7'8 (2.87m x 2.33m)
Windows to rear and side aspects. Work surface. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft space. Airing cupboard housing boiler for central heating. Window to side aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 12'7 x 11'7 (3.83m x 3.53m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' x 10'3 (3.35m x 3.12m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 9' x 8' narrowing to 6' (2.74m x 2.43m narrowing to 1.82m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Over the stairs storage cupboard.
Frosted window to side aspect. Radiator. Suite comprising panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
The front garden has dwarf walling to the front and is laid to lawn with mature flowers and shrubs.
DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
A shared driveway gives access to a single detached garage with up and over door to front and further parking to the front.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43629186.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.