3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHebden, Wilnecote, Tamworth
Sold STC £160,000
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY WITH CARPORT
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- MUST BE VIEWED
Semi detached house set in a popular cul-de-sac location having off road parking and car port gardens to front and rear and conservatory. The accommodation comprises of, hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, first floor landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
We are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom semi detached house set in a popular cul-de-sac location having off road parking and car port gardens to front and rear and conservatory. The accommodation comprises of, hallway, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory, first floor landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to a car port, lawn area with borders leading to:
Via a double glazed door with matching windows to side elevation, ceiling light point, staircase rising to the first floor and doors off to:
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.15m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, coving, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 14' 9" not into storage x 8' 8" ( 4.50m not into storage x 2.64m )
Being fitted to comprise of a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a breakfast bar, stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, tiling to splashback areas, electric cooker point, plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, wall mounted central heating boiler, under stairs storage area, double glazed window overlooking the conservatory and door to:
Conservatory 12' x 6' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.08m )
With double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden, wall mounted electric heater, wall light point and double glazed double opening doors to the rear garden.
Ceiling light point and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 9" into recess x 10' 8" ( 3.58m into recess x 3.25m )
Double glazed windows to front elevation, built-in wardrobe and separate storage cupboard, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" into wardrobe x 8' 10" ( 3.58m into wardrobe x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, built-in storage and wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.36m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
White suite comprising of a panel bath with electric shower over and a glass screen, low level flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas and walls, chrome heated towel rail, ceiling light point, and a obscure double glazed window to rear elevation.
Patio area, gravel areas, laid to lawn with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43631292.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.