4 bedroom detached house for saleWhittets Close, Great Gransden, Sandy
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Four bedrooms
- 20ft Kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Double garage
- Sought after village location
- Mature gardens
- Private gravelled road
* Immaculately presented throughout
* Sought after village location
* Private gravelled road
* 20ft Kitchen
* Mature gardens
* Double garage
Walk-in storage cupboard, radiator, stairs.
Window to front, two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashback.
4.70m x 1.85m (15'5" x 6'1"). Window to side, window to rear, radiator.
3.05m x 4.67m (10' x 15'4"). Window to side, radiator.
6.25m x 2.87m (20'6" x 9'5"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl sink, integrated dishwasher, two built-in electric ovens, built-in microwave oven, waster disposal unit, hob with extractor hood over, window to side, radiator, double doors to garden, door to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink, space for washing machine, window to side, radiator.
5.26m x 4.11m (17'3" x 13'6"). Window to rear, window to front, wood burner stove, two radiators.
Window to front, window to rear, airing cupboard, radiator, access to loft, door to:
4.70m x 4.98m (15'5" x 16'4"). Window to front, window to rear, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, radiator.
4.11m x 4.09m (13'6" x 13'5"). Window to side, window to rear, radiator.
3.15m x 2.84m (10'4" x 9'4"). Window to side, window to front, radiator.
3.20m x 2.03m (10'6" x 6'8"). Window to side, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, window to rear, radiator.
This established property is situated on a private road, garden to the front mainly laid to lawn with a range of trees and shrubs, double garage with electric door. To the rear of the property is a private enclosed mature garden, includes patio areas ideal for entertaining, a range of trees, shrubs, lawn area, pond, shed, with side access to the front of the property and outside door to double garage.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43631298.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.