5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Sundridge
- Chain Free
- Impressive Four/Five Double Bedroom Family home
- Traditional Design Throughout
- Village Location
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Two Family Bathrooms
- Child Friendly Garden
- Versatile Accomodation
- Sought After Village Location
- Near Great Road Links
Arranged over four levels, you enter the ground floor and discover the front reception room used as a formal lounge. The dining room flows into the kitchen adjoined by the conservatory, leading you to a utility room with access to the rear garden. There is a versatile basement room. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and two family bathrooms. The house is elevated from the road to the front and has steps leading up from the pavement to the front door and raised front lawn area. Please note, there is no parking at the property. Please contact the office for parking options.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43631448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OXT160197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Oxted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.