3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeston Road, Redhill
- Guide Price £350,000 to £365,000
- Spacious and great value for money home, with vendors suited
- Lounge to front with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with door to garden and views to rear
- Open plan dining and family room with patio doors to seating area. Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom overlooking front aspect
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom with panel bath and shower over
- Well maintained gardens with decking area patio and lawns
- Side access and front garden
Guide Price £350,000 to £365,000 - Looking for great value for money and space? Then this semi detached home is perfect. Nestled in a popular residential position with access to schools, M25/M23, Redhill and Reigate, as well as excellent railway links to London and surrounding airports, it has so much to offer.
The front of the house enjoys a pretty garden with pathway leading to the porch providing access to the entrance hall. The accomodation comprises a lounge to the front with feature fireplace, whilst the rear of the house has been extended to enjoy views over the garden, the kitchen is centrally positioned with low level and wall mounted units and space for appliances. This leads to the open plan dining and family room, which has double doors to the garden and patio area. Completing the downstairs is the cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, with the master offering built in storage, as well as views to the surrounding area. Completing the accommodation is the loft space accessed from the hallway and family bathroom with panel bath and shower over.
Externally the house is set on a plot with side access to the rear and landscaped rear gardens. For those that like to enjoy the summer months outside, there is a patio area and a raised decking area.
Viewing is essential to appreciate the space and excellent value for money that the property has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43631604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REI160138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.