3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Clair Close, Reigate
- Central Reigate position with excellent access to town centre, prestigious schools, M25 and railway station
- Cul de sac location
- Open plan lounge/dining and family room with bi-fold doors to garden
- Stylish fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with views to the rear elevation and surrounding area
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Secluded garden with patio and gardens
- Vendors suited
- A must see!!
If space and a central position with parking are something that you desire, with the Reigate lifestyle on your doorstep, then this well proportioned family home offers the perfect place to live. Within walking distance of Reigate town centre, prestigious schools and access to the M25 and railway station, everything is on your doorstep. The current owners have recreated and updated the house to offer excellent accommodation throughout. Nestled in a cul de sac location, it also provides a quiet and secluded spot which is rare to find when you are so central to the town centre. From the outside the house offers a driveway for off road parkin, as well as a garage for those all important storage need,s or those that require the car to be kept away from the weather conditions.
Once inside you will not be disappointed, as the hallway with original parquet flooring, offers a light and bright welcome and provides access to the downstairs accommodation. This comprises a useful downstairs cloakroom with wc and sink, the rear of the property has been opened up to provide what every family is looking for, the lounge, dining and family room, with bi-fold doors and opening into the kitchen as well, it has so much to offer. The bi-fold doors open onto a pretty rear secluded garden, bringing the outside in and perfect for entertaining in the summer months. The kitchen is fitted with stylish units and if you love to cook you can impress family and friends with your culinary skills.
To the first floor, there is a spacious landing area and this offers access to three double bedrooms, with the master situated to the rear of the house and affording views to the gardens and surrounding area. The family bathroom is fitted with a separate shower and bath which offers the best of both worlds for total relaxation, or a shower to invigorate in the morning. There is also access to the loft space which offers further space for storage should one wish.
Externally the rear of the house has a pretty landscaped garden, with patio area to enjoy the suns rays and a lawn for the children to play.
This is a super example of spacious and central living in Reigate and it must be seen to be appreciated.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REI160147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.