3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHazelwood Close
- Quite cul-de-sac location
- Large mature rear garden
- Garage and additional off road parking
- Close to main line station
- Semi detached
- Good sized living accommodation
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
***GUIDE PRICE 300,000 - 315,000*** Howard Cundey are excited to offer this well presented 3 bedroom semi detached house situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
The property benefits from a light and spacious living area to the front of the house, leading through to a modern, open-plan kitchen/ dining area over looking the beautiful mature and sunny garden; perfect for those entertaining summer evenings with friends and family.
Upstairs comprises a light and spacious Master bedroom with a large mirrored wardrobe, adding the benefit of hidden storage space. There is a modern, good sized family bathroom and a further two single bedrooms to the rear of the property.
The property has a fantastic south facing mature garden, benefiting from a large patio; perfect for summer BBQ's and relaxing in the sunshine.
To the front of the property you will find a drive and a detached garage with additional driveway space.
The property offers good access to the A21 and mainline train station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN160136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.