4 bedroom detached house for saleHorsell, Surrey, GU21
Sold STC £915,000
- Four double bedroom family home
- As new condition throughout
- High specification finish
- Underfloor heating
- State of the art 'Megaflow' heating system
- Show home style 'Poggenpohl' kitchen with feature lighting
- Off street parking on spacious drive
- Rear garden circa 100ft with granite terrace
- Luxury fitted bathroom, en suite shower room & downstairs w/c
- Solid oak doors and skirting boards giving premium finish
Fantastic four bedroom two bathroom modern family home set just opposite the cricket club within walking distance of both Woking town centre and Horsell Village high street.
Accommodation is impressive and has been finished to a high standard both inside and out. Features upstairs include four double bedrooms with an en suite shower and fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom and good size family bathroom both with luxury fitted suites. Whilst downstairs a good size entrance hallway with oak staircase and feature chandelier sets the tone leading to three reception rooms and the downstairs cloakroom w/c. The heart of the house is the spacious open plan 'Poggenpohl' kitchen complete with quartz worktops, stylish contrasting units and led ambience lighting. This great space is flanked by two sets of grey powder coated bi fold doors leading out from the kitchen/dining and living areas. Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor allows for clean lines and great useable space.
The granite outdoor terrace wraps the entire width at the rear of the property offering a perfect seating area and good size side access. A lawn with a small number of trees is fully enclosed by panel fencing and stretches almost 100ft.
The blocked paved driveway offers plenty of off street parking and turning space for several vehicles.
Woking offers a 26 min fast train in to London Waterloo along with a number of highly regarded state and private schools, including Goldsworth and Horsell schools. Nearby in the village and town you can a great selection of recreational facilities alongside shops, pubs and restaurants.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43632882.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Horsell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.