2 bedroom apartment for saleIngress Park Avenue, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9
- Stunning second floor apartment
- Superb Ingress Park Development
- Plenty of open space
- Overlooking the Boulevard close to the River front
- Generous living accommodation
- Residents parking
- Will suit live in or investment purchaser
PRICE RANGE £275,000 to £325,000 This is an exceptional second floor apartment, which is situated in a fantastic position opposite the beautiful Ingress Abbey.
The development which is known as Ingress Park, is located within 0.5 miles of Greenhithe Centre and 1.3 mile of Swanscombe and Stone Crossing, both of which offer mainline railway stations. Bluewater is within 2.1 miles driving distance, offering excellent shopping facilities, together with bars, restaurants and entertainment centres.
The property which will mainly appeal to live in potential purchasers, could potentially be let to professional tenants and is predicted to have a current rental income of £1,350 per calendar month. Early viewing highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43632900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA160596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.