3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorman Close, St. Osyth, Clacton-On-Sea
Sold STC £250,000
- Spacious Semi Detached House
- 20 ft Kitchen/Diner
- Lounge, Dining Area & Office
- Three Bedrooms
- En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- GUIDE PRICE: £250,000 - £275,000
This spacious semi detached family home is situated in St Osyth. The property benefits from lounge, dining area, 20 ft kitchen/diner, utility room, study, three bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden, off road parking & garage.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, Double glazed window to the front aspect. Door to:-
Radiator, stairs rising to first floor. Doors to:-
Lounge/ Diner 26' 5" x 12' 6" ( 8.05m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to the rear garden, feature fireplace, radiator, door to kitchen and utility.
Kitchen 20' 3" x 13' ( 6.17m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window, door to side garden, stainless steel two bowl sink and drainer unit inset into roll top work surfaces, a range of base and wall mounted units, range cooker with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer.
Utility Room 9' 1" x 7' ( 2.77m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, work surfaces, plumbing and space for white goods, low level w.c..
Office 9' 3" x 5' 6" ( 2.82m x 1.68m )
Door to utility.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.81m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, arch leading to walk in wardrobe and en suite.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, shower cubicle, low level w.c., wash hand basin, extractor fan, fully tiled, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.28m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 7' ( 3.78m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, suite comprising enclosed panel bath with mixer tap, low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
The rear garden commences with patio area into raised lawn area, enclosed by panel fencing.
Single garage with up and over door, power and light.
Off road parking to the front of the property.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43634922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.