4 bedroom detached house for saleDarbys Hill Road, Tividale, Oldbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedroom Property
- Family Bathroom With Downstairs W.C.
- Beautifully Presented Spacious Front Lounge
- Second Reception Room To The Rear Of The Property
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Kitchen Diner With Separate Utility room
- Within A Popular And Pleasant Location
A well presented detached property benefiting from four bedrooms, a family bathroom with additional downstairs w.c, a beautifully presented and spacious front lounge with additional dining room to the rear. The kitchen is finished to a high standard with access to an additional utility room
A well presented detached property benefiting from four bedrooms, a family bathroom with additional downstairs w.c, a beautifully presented and spacious front lounge with additional dining room to the rear. The kitchen is finished to a high standard with access to an additional utility room and the property also benefits from ample off road parking due to its spacious driveway. Viewing by appointment only, please contact 01384 238779 to book your viewing
Front Of Property
Extremely spacious block paved drive with ample parking for up to six cars leading to the property entrance
Front door leading to the main entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor and access to :-
Downstairs fully tiled cloak room with w.c, wash basin, fitted cupboards and side facing double glazed window
Lounge 23' x 12' 7" max ( 7.01m x 3.84m max )
Spacious lounge with dual aspect double glazed windows, central heating radiator, fire place and electric fire
Dining Room 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Second reception room to the rear of the property with double glazed French doors leading to the garden and central heating radiator
Kitchen 11' 9" x 9' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, one and a half bowl sink, integrated fridge freezer and microwave, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window and access to :-
Utility Room 10' 8" max x 7' 3" ( 3.25m max x 2.21m )
Partially tiled utility room accessed via the kitchen with base units and work surfaces, plumbing and space for utensils with a rear facing double glazed window
First floor landing accessed via the entrance hall with central heating boiler, airing cupboard and loft access. With doors leading to :-
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 11' 9" ( 4.01m max x 3.58m )
Double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' max ( 3.66m x 3.66m max )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window fitted wardrobes with overhead storage and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 9" max ( 2.44m x 2.36m max )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.24m )
Bedroom with side facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator
Beautiful family bathroom with bath and mixer taps, wash basin, w.c, separate shower cubicle, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Patio area leading accessed via the dining room leading to a lawned area with borders, shrubs and summer house. Also benefiting from side access to the garage
Garage 16' x 16' 3" ( 4.88m x 4.95m )
Spacious garage with remote control up and over door power outlets and light fixtures
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43634973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.