3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHeath Estate, Great Waldingfield, Sudbury
Sold STC £275,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Popular Location
POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION - A three bedroom detached bungalow which offers good size accommodation including a lounge/diner, separate utility room, shower room, garage and parking.
The Accomodation Comprises:
Side entrance door leading into entrance hall.
Radiator, airing cupboard, tiled floor, access to loft space, doors to:
Kitchen 8' 9" x 9' 11" ( 2.67m x 3.02m )
Window to side aspect, radiator, range of base and eye level units incorporating drawers, work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, built in oven, inset hob with extractor over, tiled floor.
Windows and door to rear aspect, space for washing machine, space for appliances.
Lounge/ Diner 23' 9" x 10' 11" ( 7.24m x 3.33m )
Sliding doors to rear aspect, radiator, decorative fire place with inset electric fire and double doors to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 17' 9" x 8' ( 5.41m x 2.44m )
Sliding doors to the rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom One 10' 11" to front of wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 3.33m to front of wardrobes x 2.92m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and a range of fitted sliding wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Suite comprising double shower cubicle, w/c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor and walls, window to side aspect.
The property also benefits from Solar panels fitted to the roof. These are fully owned by the current vendor
Outside The Property
The front of the property is enclosed by low level walls with driveway providing off-road parking which in turn leads to a single garage and pathway leading to the side entrance door. The remainder is laid to lawn.
The rear of the property benefits from an enclosed garden which consists of a patio area leading on to lawn and further block paved patio which would be ideal for seating. There is an ornamental pond and shed with power and light connected.
The garage has up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43634979.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD105461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.