3 bedroom terraced house for saleCressy Road, Portsmouth
- Three Bedroom House
- No Forward Chain
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Ideal First Time Or Investment Purchase
- West Facing Garden
Three bedroom house being offered with no forward chain, this property comprises of an upstairs bathroom, separate dining room, west facing garden and potential for off road parking (subject to planning)!
We are delighted to offer this three bedroom mid-terrace house with potential for off road parking (subject to planning). The property benefits from upstairs bathroom, separate dining room and a west facing garden. Available now with no forward chain!
Double glazed door and window to front aspect, gas wall hung fire, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to;
Lounge 12' 5" max x 12' 7" ( 3.78m max x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fire place with surround, radiator, door leading to dining room;
Dining Room 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, door leading to kitchen;
Kitchen 9' 3" x 9' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, sink/drainer unit, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, , door to rear garden.
Stairs from ground floor, loft access, airing cupboard, doors to;
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 5" max ( 4.04m x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" max x 8' 9" ( 3.78m max x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, storage cupboard.
Separate w/c, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, partly tiled walls, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, electric wall heater, radiator.
Enclosed west facing rear garden laid to patio, mature shrub boarder, brick built shed to the rear of garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43634985.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.