4 bedroom detached house for saleEvergreen Drive, HULL
- GUIDE PRICE £170,000 - £185,000
- Generous 4 Bed in Popular Location
- Spacious Dining Kitchen with Fitted Units
- Lounge with Separate Dining Room
- Conservatory overlooking Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage Plus Additional Parking
A very well presented family home which must be viewed to appreciate accommodation on offer.
Seldom does a property of this stature become available in such a popular location. A truly ideal family home with versatile accommodation this four bedroom detached home demands early inspection to appreciate all it has to offer.
What more could you want from a family home, well presented, four bedrooms. A must view property!
Front entrance door and stairs to first floor landing.
Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and radiator.
Lounge 21' 7" x 10' 11" ( 6.58m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with real flame gas effect fire, radiator, two ceiling roses and double glazed double doors to conservatory.
Dining Room/family Room 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, understairs cupboard, radiator, coving and dado rail.
Fitted Breakfast Kitchen 16' 9" max x 12' 8" max ( 5.11m max x 3.86m max )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, central island, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, radiator, dining area double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 10' 1" max x 6' 8" max ( 3.07m max x 2.03m max )
Laminate effect wood flooring and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, picture rail, ceiling rose and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.79m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Standing on a lovely corner plot the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with hedging forming boundary. To the rear is a fully enclosed lawned garden with flower beds and patio to rear and side, greenhouse, side access gate to garage with up and over door, power and lighting. There is a further paved area to the side providing extra parking facility.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.