4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChancery Lane, Thrapston, Kettering
Offers in Excess of
- £1,000 Buyer Incentive
- Fully refurbished to high standard with oak internal doors
- Annexe facility
- New kitchen with built in appliances
- Fully double glazed & gas central heating
- Private south/west garden
*Fully refurbished to high finish*Oak internal doors*Stylish kitchen with built in appliances*Full double glazing & Central*£1,000 Buyer Incentive heating*Feature atrium to dining room* Annexe possibility*Minutes' walk from Thrapston High Street*South/West Garden*
Sharman Quinney is pleased to offer for sale this stylish and fully refurbished 4 bedroom detached bungalow. The property is located just minutes away from the lively High Street of Thrapston where you will find many local shops and amenities. The current owners have refurbished the property to a very high order to include oak internal doors, contemporary fitted kitchen and stunning bathroom suites. In brief accommodation comprises grand entrance hall, guest cloaks WC, lounge, kitchen breakfast room, dining room, family room/bedroom four, three further bedrooms, two of which benefit from en-suites. Off road parking to the front, gardens to front and a private south/west facing garden.
5.13m x 3.00m (16'10" maximum x 9'10"maximum). Entered via oak glazed door with obscure glazed side screens to sides. Ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator, built in storage cupboard with shelving with space for tumble dryer. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder. Door to:
Guest Cloaks WC
Comprising a close coupled WC, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap with cupboard space below.
5.13m x 4.95m (16'10" x 16'3"maximum). PVCu double glazed window to front aspect , double panelled radiator, the focal point to the room is the impressive marble fireplace with matching hearth and housing an electric fire. Coving to ceiling and door to:
PVCu double glazing to side and glass blocks to front, wall mounted cupboard and worktop space. PVCu double glazed single door providing access to side garden.
4.98m x 2.59m (16'4" x 8'6"). PVCu double glazed window to front and side aspect, coving to ceiling. Oak door providing access to side porch which in turn has two PVCu double glazed doors to front and rear garden. Oak door to:
Obscure PVCu double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprising a panelled bath with centrally mounted taps incorporating a shower fitment complete with shower screen. A vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, cupboard space and drawer space below, close concealed WC with concealed cistern and chrome heated towel rail.
4.19m x 3.00m (13'9" x 9'10"). A stunning and contemporary high gloss kitchen finished in white with a range of high and base cupboards with drawer space, finished with contrasting worktops and tiled splashbacks. A one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, built in appliances to include an induction hob with stainless extractor fitted over and an eye-line double oven. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, dishwasher with further space for large fridge and freezer. A centrally located island unit with drawer space, an overhang of the worktop which forms a breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor and archway to:
3.33m x 3.10m (10'11" x 10'2"). PVCu double glazed windows to side, a notable feature to this room is the double glazed atrium which throws an enormous amount of light. A wall mounted electric fireplace, oak double doors to Inner Hallway and further doors double doors to:
Family Room/Bedroom 4
3.15m x 3.56m (10'4" x 11'8"). PVCu double glazed double doors providing access and outlook to rear garden. Panelled radiator and PVCu double glazed window to side.
Double panelled radiator, loft access to boarded loft with double glazed window to roof. Storage cupboard with hanging space and shelving. Doors to:
2.31m x 2.54m (7'7" x 8'4"). PVCu double glazed window side aspect, double panelled radiator. Oak door to walk-in -wardrobe complete with hanging space and shelving. Recessed downlights.
4.47m x 3.00m (14'8" x 9'10"). PVCu double glazed double doors providing access and outlook to garden, further PVCu double glazed window to side, recessed downlights. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Obscure PVCu double glazed window to side, suite comprising a double shower enclosure, close coupled WC with concealed cistern and vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap with cupboard space below. Chrome heated towel rail.
Off road parking for a number of vehicles, garden laid to lawn with mature trees.
Having an immediate paved patio area, with the majority of the garden being laid to lawn with gravelled borders and raised borders with shrubs and bushes. A timber built potting shed with an additional large timber shed. Large gravelled area to side providing additional seating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635024.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.