3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRichworth Road, Sheffield
Sold STC £140,000
- ***Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000***
- Three bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Enjoying views over local countryside
- Attractive rear garden
***Guide Price £140,000 - £150,000*** Enjoying delightful views over local countryside, no chain and fabulous potential is this superb three bedroom semi detached family home with attractive rear garden, driveway and garage.
Enjoying delightful views over local countryside, no chain and fabulous potential is this superb three bedroom semi detached family home with attractive rear garden, driveway and garage. This property boasts generously propertioned living acommodation that would benefit from modernisation. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, lounge, three bedrooms and bathroom. Viewing highly recommended.
With stairs to first floor landing, gas central heating radiator, useful storage pantry and double glazed window.
Kitchen 6' 6" x 6' 10" ( 1.98m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, splash back tiling, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space for appliances, double glazed window and door to outside.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 13' ( 3.02m x 3.96m )
With double glazed French doors enjoying views over the attractive rear garden and local countryside and feature fireplace housing the gas fire.
Lounge 13' 4" max into bay x 10' 11" ( 4.06m max into bay x 3.33m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed bay window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed windows enjoying views over local countryside, gas central heating radiator and useful storage cupboard housing the water tank.
Bedroom Three 7' x 7' 10" ( 2.13m x 2.39m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Suite comprises bath, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
An attractive rear garden enjoys a concrete patio area which leads to a generous sized lawn incorporating borders housing a variety of mature plants and shrubs. The attractive rear garden enjoys views over the local countryside. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635042.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.