2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarleyfield Road, Horsford, Norwich
Sold STC £165,000
- Mid-Terraced House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Off Road Parking
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Woodland / Field Views
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Immaculately Presented
This immaculately presented mid-terraced property is situated in the popular village of Horsford. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, living room, kitchen / diner, enclosed rear garden and off road parking.
Viewing is highly recommended!
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS!
This immaculately presented mid-terraced property is situated in the popular village of Horsford with woodland / field views to the rear and in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Horsford has a wide range of amenities locally and also excellent transport links into Norwich and the surrounding areas. The property benefits from two double bedrooms, living room, kitchen / diner, enclosed rear garden and off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator and laminate flooring.
Living Room 14' 7" max x 12' 11" max into recess ( 4.45m max x 3.94m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, under stairs cupboard with shelving, Telephone point, TV point, two radiators and laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 9' 2" max into cupboards x 12' 11" max into cupboards ( 2.79m max into cupboards x 3.94m max into cupboards )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed french doors into rear garden.
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with worksurfaces and inset stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven, gas hob with hood over, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge / freezer, radiator and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and fitted carpet.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" max into recess x 12' 11" max into recess ( 3.86m max into recess x 3.94m max into recess )
Sloping ceiling with restricted headroom.
Double glazed dormer window to front aspect, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving, TV point, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" max x 7' 11" max ( 3.43m max x 2.41m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect, WC, hand wash basin, bath with shower over, radiator and laminate flooring.
Patio and lawn areas, borders with mature shrubs and timber shed. Fully fenced boundaries with gate to side access leading to front of property.
There is a driveway with parking spaces for two cars to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635057.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM101801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.