2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEaton Road, Kempston, BEDFORD
Sold STC £215,000
- Two bedroom bungalow
- Driveway with Garage and front garden
- Spacious rear garden with summer house
- Double bay fronted
Two bedroom bungalow in the popular location of Kempston. Boasting an impressive size rear garden with just as impressive front garden with own driveway, two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Other benefits include own garage, two sheds, lean too and summer house.
William H Brown are pleased to present this two bedroom bungalow in the popular location of Kempston. Boasting an impressive size rear garden with just as impressive front garden with own driveway this property offers plenty of outdoor space. The property internally consists of two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Other benefits include own garage, two sheds, lean too and summer house. Viewings are advised so call now to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect, flooring and radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
Double glazed Bay window to front aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.14m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted with a range of base and wall storage units, stainless steel two bowl sink with tiled splash back and work surfaces over, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, half pantry cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.97m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' ( 3.58m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, Built in cupboard, fireplace and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, suite comprises of bath with mixer taps and shower over, Wash hand basin, WC, partially tiled and heated towel rail.
Brick half surround, concrete and ground driveway, Astro turf area.
Enclosed lean to with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, summer house with power, two shed and a greenhouse, laid to lawn at rear, patio entertaining area, flower bed, fencing and brick surround, established tress and shrubbery and three water butts.
Garage 17' x 8' 2" ( 5.18m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, up and over door, wooden door to rear garden, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.