3 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Clophill, BEDFORD
- Three bedroom detached (converted from a five bedroom by current vendors easily converted back
- Two bathrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Driveway for numerous cars
*** FORMERLY FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED*** Spacious three bedroom detached home in the popular village of Clophill. Listed as a three bedroom but with access to converting it back to a five bedroom there really is space in abundance.
*** FORMERLY FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED*** Spacious three bedroom detached home in the popular village of Clophill. Listed as a three bedroom but with access to converting it back to a five bedroom there really is space in abundance. Situated on the High Street this property benefits from easy access to transport links and the A6 and local amenities within walking distance. The property also houses an annex/gym which is separate from the property and has its own shared driveway entrance with parking for at least five cars, fitted with kitchen and bathroom already it is perfect for accommodation or set up for a gym.
Enter via double glazed front door, double glazed window to the front aspect, tiled floor and radiator.
Suite comprises WC, wash hand basin with tiling to splash back areas and high ceiling.
Lounge 24' x 14' 6" ( 7.32m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, two double glazed patio doors, gas open fire with marble effect fire surround, dado round, television point, radiator and high skirting.
Dining Room 14' 5" x 10' 3" ( 4.39m x 3.12m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, service hatch, arch way to lounge.
Third Reception Room 16' 7" plus recess x 13' 4" ( 5.05m plus recess x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, open fireplace with wood surround, telephone point, mini stairs to raised room, radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 21' 3" max x 12' 9" ( 6.48m max x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, door to utility room, fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, asterite one and half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces over with splash back, electric oven, grill and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, integrated wine cooler, service hatch and radiator.
Utility Room 13' x 4' 8" ( 3.96m x 1.42m )
Fitted with base and wall storage cupboards with work surface over, asterite sink with part tiling to splash back areas, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, stairs from entrance hall, loft access and dado rail and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' x 12' 4" ( 4.27m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, fitted wardrobes and bedside cabinets combined, fitted dressing table carpet flooring leading to dressing room.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprises low level WC, shower and cubicle, fully tiled, spot ceiling lighting and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 16' 6" plus recess x 13' 2" ( 5.03m plus recess x 4.01m )
Double glazed window to rear and front aspect, mini stairs to raised room, carpet flooring and radiator. This can be converted to two bedrooms with ease by vendor.
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 13' ( 4.62m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, airing cupboard, carpet flooring, shelved recess and radiator.
Dressing Room 10' 7" x 9' 2" up to wardrobe ( 3.23m x 2.79m up to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, carpet flooring, spot ceiling lighting, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, rain effect shower, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spot ceiling lights, fully tiled and heated towel rail.
Bathroom Two 6' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.06m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprises of WC, Wash band basin, shower partly tiled and heated towel rail.
Room One 37' 8" x 18' 7" ( 11.48m x 5.66m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, door to front aspect, double patio doors to side aspect and air conditioning.
Room Two 18' 3" x 10' 4" ( 5.56m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, Patio door to front aspect and air conditioning.
Cloakroom 14' x 3' 3" ( 4.27m x 0.99m )
Suite comprises of WC, Wash hand basin, shower and extractor fan.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.03m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall storage units with work surfaces over, one bowl sink with drainer, space for washing machine and fridge, integrated oven with cooker hood, extractor fan, double glazed patio door to side aspect,
Private graveled driveway, parking for several cars, fenced surround and established shrubs.
Summer house, pond, laid to lawn with established shrubbery surround, paved patio entertaining area, parking to rear for numerous cars separate gated entrance via shared driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635093.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.