2 bedroom character property for saleThe Street, Eriswell, Brandon
Sold STC £170,000
- 2 Bedroom Character Cottage
- Sought-After Village Location
- Improvement Required
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Rear Courtyard Garden
- Outbuilding/External Storage Cupboard
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom semi-detached cottage, located in the characterful village of Eriswell. The property is in need of improvement, offering scope for modernisation and the chance to make this property your own. Viewings are highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to offer this two bed semi-detached characterful cottage in the well sought after village of Eriswell, consisting of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms upstairs. This property is the perfect opportunity for first time buyers and families alike to create the perfect home with all its potential. Viewing's are essential to fully appreciate all that is on offer!!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom semi-detached characterful cottage, which is located in the well sought-after village of Eriswell. The accommodation comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom on the ground floor with two bedrooms on the first floor.
This property is the perfect opportunity for first time buyers and families alike to create the perfect home with all its potential. Viewings are essential to fully appreciate all that is on offer!!
Lounge 12' 5" Plus Recess x 14' 3" ( 3.78m Plus Recess x 4.34m )
Window to front aspect with plastered ceilings and an overhead light fixing, Brick built fireplace with a concrete base and woodburner, Door to front aspect with a door leading further into the property, stairs to bedroom one.
Dining Room 14' 4" Max x 9' 7" ( 4.37m Max x 2.92m )
Window to front aspect with plastered ceilings and an overhead light fixing. Fireplace, concrete base, sockets, stairs to bedroom two, door leading to the external side garden.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 15' 6" Max ( 2.31m x 4.72m Max )
Fully fitted kitchen with a variety of wall and base units, work surfaces which include an inset sink/ drainer and voids for various appliances and is part tiled. Dual aspect windows to rear and side aspect, plastered ceilings and laminate flooring with a door leading to the rear hallway. The kitchen is fitted with sockets and has loft access.
Plastered ceilings, vinyl flooring with a door leading to the rear garden and a sliding door leading to the downstairs bathroom.
Fully tiled bathroom comprising of W.C. bath with shower over and pedestal wash hand basin. Window to rear aspect with plastered ceilings, extractor fan and loft access.
Window to front aspect with textured ceilings, overhead light fixing and exposed floor boards. Storage cupboard with airing cupboard, door leading to bedroom two.
Window to side aspect with textured ceilings, overhead light fixing, loft access, exposed floor boards.
Hedges surround the front of the property with a pathway leading to the front door with a stoned area either side. To the side of the property there is right of way access over the neighbouring property with a soiled area, gated access to the rear courtyard garden and a door leading to an outbuilding/external storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.