2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLarklands Avenue, Ilkeston
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £90,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Garden with outbuildings
- No Upward Chain
- Traditional End of Terrace
Offered for sale with No Upward Chain is this TWO BEDROOM TRADITIONAL END OF TERRACE PROPERTY. Located within the popular Larklands Area of Ilkeston the property would suit either First Time Buyer or Investor. Viewing Recommended.
We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom end of Terrace property ideally suited for both First Time Buyers and Investors. The property is located within the popular Larklands Area of Ilkeston. Briefly the property comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen and to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and family shower room. Outside there is a larger than average rear garden with outbuildings. Offered for sale with No Upward Chain and viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
With solid wood door to the front elevation, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, solid wood flooring, stairs to first floor accommodation.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 11' 11" plus recess ( 3.71m x 3.63m plus recess )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear, solid wood flooring, wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 5' 9" ( 2.46m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, single glazed door to the side leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs rising from the lounge and giving access to two bedrooms and family shower room, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" max x 12' 1" ( 3.78m max x 3.68m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and solid wood flooring,
Family Shower Room
Fitted with a matching three piece white suite comprising of recessed shower cubicle with shower over, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled wall coverings and solid wood flooring,
To the rear of the property there is a larger than average garden mainly laid to flower beds with the addition of multiple useful outbuildings and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.