3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwallow Way, Cullompton
Sold STC £199,950
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms - master en suite
- Two reception rooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway parking
- Double glazing and gas central heating
A modern semi detached house benefitting from three bedrooms - master with en suite shower room, two reception rooms, attractive rear garden and single garage with additional driveway parking.
This modern semi detached house provides spacious and comfortable family accommodation. A welcoming reception hall provides access to the ground floor which comprises a dual aspect lounge with french doors opening onto the rear garden, a separate dining room and well appointed modern kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms - two doubles and a single, the master benefitting from an en suite, and a family bathroom. To the rear of the property is an attractive good size level garden which is laid to areas of paving and gravelled beds with a timber gate giving access to a single garage and additional driveway parking.
double glazed front door with leaded opaque glazed pane and opaque full length side panel, telephone point, radiator, storage cupboard, vinyl flooring, stairs with hand rail and fitted carpet rising to first floor
opaque double glazed window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator, vinyl flooring
Lounge 16' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.93m x 3.15m )
double glazed window to front, double glazed french doors opening onto rear garden, radiator, telephone and television points, fitted carpet
Dinning Room 10' x 7' 8" plus bay ( 3.05m x 2.34m plus bay )
double glazed bay window to front, radiator, vinyl flooring
Kitchen 13' 9" maximum x 7' 11" maximum ( 4.19m maximum x 2.41m maximum )
double glazed window to rear, part glazed door to rear, range of wall and base units with roll edged worktops and tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink, double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted concealed combination gas boiler, understairs storage cupboard, spotlamps to ceiling, floor level lighting, vinyl flooring
stairs from hall, double glazed window to rear, inset access to loft space, shelved airing cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom One 12' 8" maximum x 9' 4" maximum ( 3.86m maximum x 2.84m maximum )
double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, television and telephone points, fitted carpet
En Suite Shower Room
opaque double glazed window to front, shower cubicle with wall mounted shower, low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash basin, shaver point, radiator, inset spotlamps to ceiling, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled flooring
Bedroom Two 12' 4" maximum x 11' 6" maximum ( 3.76m maximum x 3.51m maximum )
double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.21m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator, television and telephone points, spotlamps to ceiling, fitted carpet
opaque double glazed window to rear, panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, extractor fan. inset spotlamps to ceiling, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring
Garage 17' 11" 08 x 9' ( 5.46m 08 x 2.74m )
up and over door, eaves storage
driveway parking in front of garage
approached via paved steps with storm porch over and wall mounted electric light, laid to a gravel bed interspersed with planting
level rear garden enclosed by timber fencing with gated access to rear, laid to areas of gravel with paved patio areas, wall mounted electric light and water tap
From Tiverton take the back road to Cullompton via Canal Hill. Upon entering Cullompton turn right into Swallow Way and proceed along the road. After a short distance take the pedestrian pathway on your left hand side. Number 56 is situated after a short distance on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635180.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TVT102801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Tiverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.