5 bedroom detached house for saleAnglesey Road, Alverstoke, Gosport
Sold STC £625,000
- Five bedroom detached house in Alverstoke Village
- Ample off road parking and detached double garage
- Two -ensuite bedrooms, family bathroom and W.C
- Lounge, study, family room, kitchen, utility room and conservatory
- OPEN DAY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
** OPEN DAY - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ** Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this executive detached property built 2006 with five bedrooms, three receptions rooms and two en-suite shower rooms. It is situated in the village of Alverstoke and is a short distance from Stokes Bay.
** OPEN DAY - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ** Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this executive detached property built 2006 with five bedrooms, three receptions rooms and two en-suite shower rooms. The property benefits from ample off road parking, a detached double garage and an enclosed rear garden. It is situated in the village of Alverstoke and is a short distance from Stokes Bay.
PVCu double glazed double doors, tiled floor with underfloor heating, storage cupboard with wall mounted 'Vaillant' gas central heating combination boiler with additional pressurised hot water tank, stairs to first floor with storage cupboard under, two archways to lounge and family room.
Ground Floor W.C
Low flush W.C, wash hand basin with fully tiled surrounds to all walls, tiled floor, sash double glazed window, inset ceiling lighting.
Lounge 18' 3" x 12' 7" ( 5.56m x 3.84m )
Living flame gas fire, fitted carpet, two double glazed sash windows over looking rear garden.
Study 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
Two double glazed sash windows to front and side elevations, fitted carpet, underfloor heating.
Family Room 16' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.93m x 3.51m )
Double glazed doors leading to conservatory and double glazed sash window to side elevation, fitted carpet, T.V point, open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 11' ( 3.89m x 3.35m )
Range of wall and base units with work top surfaces and tiled surrounds, underfloor heating with tiled floor, double glazed sash window to front elevation, integrated dishwasher, fridge, oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, one and a half bowl sink unit.
Utility Room 10' 9" x 4' 7" ( 3.28m x 1.40m )
Tiled floor, PVCu door to rear garden, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, single drainer sink unit, double glazed sash window, inset ceiling lighting, storage units.
Conservatory 15' 2" x 15' ( 4.62m x 4.57m )
Brick base, polycarbonate roof covering, double glazed windows, tiled floor with underfloor heating, door to rear garden and double doors to lounge.
First Floor Landing
Feature light well with skylight window, inset spot lights, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.43m )
Two double glazed sash windows, fitted carpet, radiator, double and single wardrobes, door to en-suite shower room.
Luxury shower cubicle with tiled surrounds and shower over, extractor vent, chrome heated towel rail, wash hand basin on vanity unit, low flush W.C, double glazed window, tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
Double glazed sash window, fitted carpet, radiator, built in wardrobe, door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle with tiled surrounds, wash hand basin on vanity unit with storage cupboards, low flush W.C with concealed plumbing, tiled flooring, inset ceiling lighting.
Bedroom Three 13' x 8' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.64m )
Two double glazed sash windows, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 7' ( 3.25m x 2.13m )
Double glazed sash windows, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.67m )
Double wardrobe, double glazed sashed window, fitted carpet, radiator.
Part bordered by a high brick wall, majority laid to tarmac with parking for several vehicles, borders with side access and detached double garage.
Garage 16' 5" x 14' 4" ( 5.00m x 4.37m )
With electric up and over door, personal door to garden, cavity wall insulated, tiled floor, loft storage.
Outside power, raised borders and remainder laid to lawn with pathway and patio to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.