3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRockingham Street, Honeywell, BARNSLEY
- 3 bedrooms
- End terrace
- Open plan living space
- Access to town centre
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this refurbished, deceptively spacious, 3 bedroomed end terraced property be truly appreciated. The property is situated giving access to local amenities and Barnsley town centre and has gas central heating and double glazing where stated.
Only by taking a detailed internal inspection can this refurbished, deceptively spacious, 3 bedroomed end terraced property be truly appreciated. The property is situated giving access to local amenities and Barnsley town centre and has gas central heating and double glazing where stated. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, WC, open plan kitchen/diner/living space, first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom and outside there is a pebbled garden to the front and an enclosed decked garden to the rear.
There is a staircase rising to the first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of a wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled splash back, built in storage cupboard, central heating boiler and a side facing double glazed window.
Lounge 12' 4" into recess x 11' 3" ( 3.76m into recess x 3.43m )
With coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, there is a feature fire surround with marble hearth and back which houses the living flame gas fire, radiator, front facing double glazed bay window.
Dining Kitchen 19' 10" max x 10' 10" ( 6.05m max x 3.30m )
With coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, an extensive range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, extractor hood and matching splash back, four ring electric hob, electric oven, built in wine rack, integrated fridge, plumbing for a washing machine, one and half bowl sink, two radiators, side and rear facing double glazed windows and a rear facing double glazed entrance door.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 5" into recess x 9' 4" ( 3.18m into recess x 2.84m )
With a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 7' 5" into door recess ( 3.76m x 2.26m into door recess )
With a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" max x 6' 1" max, into bulkhead ( 3.45m max x 1.85m max, into bulkhead )
With laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with a mixer shower set over, laminate flooring, tiled splash backs, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is walled and gated garden and to the rear is an enclosed decked garden with shed and outside lights and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635351.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.