3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLammas Drive, Braintree
Sold STC £265,000
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Master Bedroom and En Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Garage and Parking
A well presented three bedroom town house situated on a corner plot on the sought after Mark Farm development with good access to the A120 and within walking distance to Lyons Hall Primary School and Tesco.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, en suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, rear garden and garage en bloc.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, doors leading to;
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 18' 6" x 10' 5" ( 5.64m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace with inset electric fire, stairs to first floor, under stair storage, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 13' x 9' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.87m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, double glazed widow to rear, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, cupboard housing wall mounted boiler, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, integrated fridge freezer, part tiled walls.
Access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 8' 10" ( 3.12m max x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Opaque double glazed window to front, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, radiator, part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 8" max ( 3.56m x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' x 5' 11" ( 2.44m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Opaque double glazed window to side, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, shaver point, part tiled walls.
Shingled with lawn area, corner plot.
Laid to lawn, rear access to garage and parking for 1/2 cars, enclosed by panelled fencing.
We believe that this property has the ability to extend and encompass larger accommodation (STPP).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635411.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.