3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFurrow Way, Maidenhead
Sold STC £385,000
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- GARAGE IN BLOCK
- EASY ACCESS TO SHOPS
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated in a cul-de-sac with easy access to shops, schools and transport links. Viewing highly recommended.
Double glazed door, understairs cupboard, double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side, w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge / Diner 16' 2" x 18' 6" max ( 4.93m x 5.64m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors, two radiators, telephone point, t.v. point, laminate flooring, coving, spotlights.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.39m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to front, wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridgefreezer, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing combi boiler, loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in double wardrobes, radiator, coving, spotlights.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in cupboard, spotlights, coving.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving, spotlights.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, chrome towel rail, bath with mixer and glass shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., vinyl floor, large storage cupboard.
Side gate, lawn, shed.
In a block (2nd from right on right-hand side when leaving), up and over door.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west towards Reading. Continue for about two miles and upon reaching the roundabout just before the A404M Thicket roundabout turn left into Cannon Lane. Proceed under the flyover and continue for a short distance whereupon take the second turning left into Farmers Way. Proceed to the right hand bend and bear left into Furrow Way and proceed towards the end of the cul-de-sac where number 73 will be found on your left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43635426.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.