3 bedroom link detached house for saleChapel Hill, Askern, Doncaster
Sold STC £65,000
- Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000
- Three Bedroomed Link Detached
- Lounge, Dining Room, Basement
- Newly Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Rear Yard
Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000 This recently refurbished link-detached property is situated in the popular location of Askern. The property has accommodation arranged over three floors with newly fitted kitchen and bathroom. Viewing Recommended.
A front facing sealed unit door which gives access to the entrance hall.
There is a staircase leading to the basement.
This is an irregular shaped room with front facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the rustic brick fireplace with wooden mantel. There is a central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
An irregular shaped room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a double glazed leaded feature window.
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas hob with cooker hood above, electric oven, complimentary tiling and central heating radiator.
With rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and a claw foot bath with mixer taps.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed leaded window and central heating radiator.
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. A door gives access to the en-suite WC.
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. There is downlights to the ceiling.
With front facing double glazed window.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed yard
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43636851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.