3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarlow Avenue, Nottingham
Guide Price £110,000
- Guide price £110,000 - £120,000
- 3 Bedrooms Semi-detached Property
- Fully Refurbished To A High Standard Throughout
- Perfect First Time Buy
- Ideally Located
- With Easy Access Back Into The City
This fully refurbished 3 bedroom semi-detached property in the NG6 area of Old Basford. This property is ideal for any first time buyers or small families wanting a property they can move straight into without having to do any work. Close to great local transport into the City Centre and amenities.
William H Brown is pleased to welcome to the market this fully refurbished 3 bedroom semi-detached property in the NG6 area of Old Basford. This property is ideal for any first time buyers or small families wanting a property they can move straight into without having to do any work. Being located in the Old Afford area of Nottingham, this property is in a great part that is close to great local transport into the City Centre, amenities and schools nearby. Must be viewed to be appreciated, Call Now To View!!
Traditional stained glass wooden door to the front elevation with a small double glazed window above the door. Wall mounted radiator with a fully working alarm system.
Lounge 11' 2" Max x 13' 5" ( 3.40m Max x 4.09m )
Double glazed sash windows to the front elevation with original feature fire place and a half cupboard ideal for storage.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 13' 8" Max ( 3.48m x 4.17m Max )
Double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, under floor heating and a space for a multi fuel stove. There is also a large cupboard that is perfect for storage and a door to the cellar which houses the Baxi Combination boiler and under-floor heating manifold. Floors are porcelain tiled floors.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.49m x 1.98m )
Two double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation and a hard wood door giving access to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer with square edged work surfaces. Part tiled walls with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and overhead cooker hood. There is plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Porcelain tiled flooring and under-floor heating and space for a mini dishwasher.
Access via the entrance hall, loft access which is in an over stair storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" Max x 11' 5" ( 3.38m Max x 3.48m )
Double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and original feature fire place.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" Max x 9' 6" ( 3.40m Max x 2.90m )
Double glazed sash window to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator and original feature fire place.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' ( 2.57m x 2.13m )
Double glazed sash window to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation. Panelled L shaped bath with over head thermostatically controlled mains fed shower, Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and low level WC. Part tiled walls with a wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is on street parking. To the rear of the property is a small enclosed low maintenance garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43636863.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.