2 bedroom character property for salePortland Street, Etwall, Derby
Offers Over £175,000
- Detached Character Cottage
- Two double Bedrooms
- Etwall Conservation Area
- Sympathetically Restored
- Many Original Features
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING! Impressive, charming two double bedroom cottage, originally an ironmongers forge, sympathetically restored to a high standard, retaining many original features, in the desirable conservation area of Etwall village within JOHN PORT School catchment.
Accessed via a secure entrance door, having staircase providing access to first floor landing, central heating radiator, storage cupboard, wooden flooring and a door to
Lounge 15' 4" x 13' 9" ( 4.67m x 4.19m )
Having wooden laminate flooring, original exposed beams to ceiling, TV point, telephone point, double glazed windows to front and side elevations and doors to bedroom two and
Breakfast Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.59m )
Recently refitted with a matching range of wall and base units with solid wood block work surfaces over, incorporating a ceramic Belfast sink with stainless steel mixer tap, integrated electric fan-assisted oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, folding breakfast bar, central heating radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
Having wood laminate flooring, central heating radiator and skylight.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, original exposed timbers, original wooden floorboards, built-in storage cupboard, skylight and doors to
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 14' 2" ( 4.72m x 4.32m )
Impressive room, having vaulted ceiling with exposed beams and original timbers, exposed polished floorboards, two skylights and double glazed window to front.
Recently refitted with suite comprising panelled bath with fitted shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC, half ceramic tiled walls, exposed floorboards and original timbers, traditional style radiator and skylight.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing ample off-road parking, mature shrubbery and path to rear paved storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43641932.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR102376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.