3 bedroom terraced house for saleStacy Road,Norwich
Sold by Us
- Guide Price £150,000 - £160,000
- Lounge with separate dining room
- Extended mid terrace period property
- Compact kitchen with door to rear garden
- Close to Norwich City centre
- Mature gardens to the front and rear
- 3 double bedrooms over 2 floors
- Residents parking in the street
- Master bedroom with bathroom off
- Within easy reach of numerous local amenities
An Early 1900s Terraced House built in 1900 comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 reception rooms. The property is presented in fair condition and benefits from Wooden Windows.
This extended mid terrace property occupies a great location on the outskirts of Norwich City centre, within easy reach of local amenities including a local shopping centre, pubs and restaurants. The property has been extended in to the roof space to create a delightful second storey bedroom with skylights. Downstairs, the layout is more conventional for this period of property with a lounge, separate dining room and a rear kitchen with door to the garden. The first floor features 2 double bedrooms, the master with steps leading to the bathroom. Outside the front and rear gardens are planted with mature shrubs and trees with a concrete path to the front door and an enclosed rear garden with gate to a rear pedestrian pathway, allowing access to the street. Some modernising and updating is required to release the full potential of this charming property, but with generously proportioned rooms and a great location it is sure to generate a lot of interest.
11'8"' x 10'8"'.
11'8"' x 10'3"'.
7'10"' x 5'7"'.
11'8"' x 10'3"'.
8'1"' x 5'11"'.
11'8"' x 7'2"'.
16'0"' x 9'9"'.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43644972.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRAB8QYS1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by House Revolution, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.