3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRagdale Road, NOTTINGHAM
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Maintained Gardens
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
*GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £115,000* Conveniently located in Bulwell's town centre with its wide range of facilities. We are bringing to the market this well presented three bedroom semi detached home. This property is well suited for first time buyers and an early viewing is highly recommended!
*GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £115,000* Conveniently located in Bulwell's town centre with its wide range of facilities. We are bringing to the market this well presented three bedroom semi detached home. The property incorporates a number of tasteful original features and briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, and a family bathroom to the first floor whilst also benefiting from gas central heating. Externally there is a well maintained garden to the rear and small enclosed garden to the front. This property is well suited for first time buyers and an early viewing is highly recommended!
Tiled floor, stairs rising to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard housing the combination boiler, wall mounted radiator and access to all rooms.
Dining Room 10' 5" into recess x 11' 6" ( 3.18m into recess x 3.51m )
Two sash windows to the front of the property, stripped wooden floor, feature fireplace and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 11' 7" into chimney breast recess x 13' 11" ( 3.53m into chimney breast recess x 4.24m )
UPVC window to the rear of the property, electric fire, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling, television point and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 6' 3" max x 14' 6" max ( 1.91m max x 4.42m max )
UPVC window to the rear of the property, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single drain and sink unit with a mixer tap, gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled flooring and a door to the side which provides access to the garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' 7" ( 4.22m x 3.53m )
Two sash windows to the rear of the property, cast iron feature fireplace, tiled floor and stripped wooden floor.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" to the chimney breast x 10' 5" ( 3.23m to the chimney breast x 3.18m )
Two sash windows to the front of the property, built in cupboard and wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 6' 2" including the wardrobe ( 3.28m x 1.88m including the wardrobe )
UPVC window to the rear of the property, wall mounted radiator and built in cupboard.
Low level wc, pedestal wash basin, paneled bath with shower over and tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and a UPVC opaque window to the front of the property.
The rear of the property benefits from having solar panels, a paved patio area with an archway leading to a further pebbeled area of the garden, which includes a water feature, has a range of shrubs and hedge boarders and is enclosed by wall boundaries. To the front of the property there is small walled garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43655832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.