4 bedroom link detached house for saleThe Boundary, Oldbrook, MILTON KEYNES
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four bedrooms
- Cloakroom and utility room
- Ample off road parking
- Radiator heating & double glazing
- Good access to CMK and Station
In need of updating and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this good size four-double bedroom link detached residence in Oldbrook. In close proximity of the Centre MK and mainline railway station the property further benefits from gas radiator heating and ample off road parking.
In need of updating and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this good size four-double bedroom link detached residence in Oldbrook. The property comprises of: Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen and utility. Upstairs, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside, block paved driveway providing ample parking and a fully enclosed rear garden.
Door to cloakroom, under stairs storage and lounge.
Obscure double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin and w.c., radiator.
Lounge: 15' 3" x 13' 7" ( 4.65m x 4.14m )
Double glazed box bay window to front, gas fireplace, radiator.
Dining Room: 10' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.59m )
Radiator, door to kitchen and double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen: 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink with drainer, integral oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Squared arch to:
Utility Area: 7' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.39m x 2.24m )
Double glazed door and double glazed window to rear garden, radiator, wall and base units, sink with drainer, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, space for washing machine, door to garage.
First Floor Landing:
Loft access and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One: 12' 2" x 12' 1" max ( 3.71m x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 9' 1" x 8' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.67m )
Double glazed box bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 12' 1" max x 8' 7" max ( 3.68m max x 2.62m max )
Storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four: 9' 2" max x 8' 9" max ( 2.79m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed box bay window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a w.c., wash hand basin, panelled bath with wall mounted shower, radiator, double glazed obscure window to side.
Block paved driveway providing ample parking for cars leading to a single garage, which is currently being used as a study area but the door is the same and can be changed back, side entrance to rear garden.
Fully enclosed with patio area and steps up to a lawn area. New fence to one side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43655847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NPL103394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Newport Pagnell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.