2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrunswick Street, Bath
Sold STC £350,000
- Two Bedroom Victorian End of Terrace House
- Project Property
- Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
A Victorian two bedroom end of terrace property with an enclosed rear garden. The property is within easy reach of the city centre and the M4 for commuting. This property requires modernisation and offers a potential purchaser a great opportunity. Offered with No Onward Chain.
Brunswick Street is located just minutes from the very centre of the Georgian city of Bath. A wide array of shopping, social and cultural amenities are available on the doorstep of this two bedroom Victorian home. For commuters there is excellent access out of Bath via the A4, A36 and A46, with the M4 motorway approximately 8 miles North. Bath Spa railway station is also within easy reach by foot or bike.
Stained glass front aspect door with lead detail. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Thermo static control. Stairs to first floor.
Living Room 13' 9" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.19m into bay x 3.48m )
Front aspect bay window. Open fireplace with tiled surround. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 5" into cupboard ( 3.68m x 2.87m into cupboard )
Rear aspect sash window. Radiator. Open fireplace with wooden mantle and dresser cupboards to either side. Picture rail.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Tiling. Radiator. Space for cooker. Central heating boiler. Door to greenhouse leading out into the garden. Stairs down to cellar.
Cellar 25' 8" x 14' 1" ( 7.82m x 4.29m )
Large space with plenty of scope to convert or be used for storage.
Airing cupboard. Loft access. Doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 13' 10" into bay ( 4.60m x 4.22m into bay )
Large front aspect bay window. Radiator. Cupboard into alcove.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.90m )
Rear aspect sash window. Radiator. Picture rail.
Rear aspect window. Suite comprising: Panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin and WC. Radiator. Towel rail. Large Heatrae Sadia hot water boiler.
This is the only property in the street with a garage although does require work.
Accessed via pathway to side of garage a from lean to garage.
Fully enclosed area measuring approximately 80 feet in length.
From the Allen & Harris Larkhall office on London Road, proceed towards the city centre. Brunswick Street can be found on the right hand side after the traffic lights half way down the London Road. You will find the property on your right hand side at the top of the hill.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43655862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAR103172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath Larkhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.