3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMistletoe Drive, Minster On Sea, Sheerness
- Three/Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Beautifully Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Off Road Parking Bays
- Spacious Accommodation
- Third Bedroom converted in two
- EPC Rating - B (82)
- PRICE RANGE £230,000 to £250,000
ATTRACTIVE THREE/FOUR BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME. PRICE RANGE £225,000 to £235,000. Lamborn and Hill Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this lovely property located in a modern Development within Minster. What strikes you first is what a nice looking property this is and when entering you will not be disappointed with the presentation. The accommodation, to the ground floor, comprises of Entrance Hall leading on to a Downstairs Cloakroom, fitted Kitchen which has not been long fitted and is finished in a modern style with Breakfast Bar. The Lounge is of a good size which then leads on to a Conservatory which is currently being used us a Dining Room. To the first floor the Master Bedroom is of an excellent size and the owners have converted what was the original third Bedroom into two Bedrooms, which makes for an excellent Games Room or Dressing Room. Externally, the rear garden is well presented with a range of flowers and shrubs and there is access to two parking bays. Call now to arrange your viewing appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43656369.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26442724. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.