4 bedroom barn conversion for saleDawpool Farm, Station Road, Thurstaston, Wirral
- Four Bedroom Barn Conversion in Prestigious Development
- Stunning Location
- One of the Biggest Plot's
- Private Courtyard
- Allocated Sheltered Parking for Two Vehicles
- ***GUIDE PRICE £425,000 - £460,000***
***STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM BARN CONVERSION. ONE OF THE LARGEST IN THIS PRESTIGIOUS DEVELOPMENT*** Superb character throughout with a sandstone exterior, wooden beams, high ceilings, private courtyard and allocated sheltered parking for two vehicles.
***STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM BARN CONVERSION. ONE OF THE LARGEST IN THIS PRESTIGIOUS DEVELOPMENT*** Converted into 21 residential properties in the late 1980's and 1990's, whilst retaining the original sandstone exteriors, this unique and custom made, four bedroom property is situated in a sought after, idyllic village in Thurstaston, offering spectacular views surrounding the developement, plenty of character througout and a real warm feeling as soon as you step through the lovely wooden front door. The property is decorated to a high standard, offering remote control and solar panel operated velux windows, its own private court yard and additional sheltered car parking for two vehicles.
Entrance Hallway Irregular Shaped Room 12' 11" x 6' ( 3.94m x 1.83m )
Entering the property through a feature wooden front door, the entrance hall comprises electric storage heater, tiled flooring, provides access to ground floor W/C and leads through to the inner hallway.
With a two piece suite comprising pedestal hand wash basin, WC, part tiles walls, tiled flooring, wall mounted fan heater.
Split Level hallway, with two walk in storage cupboards, electric storage heater, staircase leading to first floor.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 19' 2" Max x 15' Max ( 5.84m Max x 4.57m Max )
Entering the lounge through double doors from the inner hallway, with wall lighting, electric storage heater, coved ceiling, and double glazed window to the front elevation
Dining Room 11' 9" x 14' 7" ( 3.58m x 4.45m )
The dining room is accessed from the inner hallway via double doors, with tiled flooring, ceiling coving, electric storage heater and feature french doors opening to the rear courtyard.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.57m )
With a range of wall and base units with granite coloured work surfaces, splash back tiling, integrated dishwasher, washing machine/tumble dryer, also an intergrated fridge and freezer. Electric oven and grill, cooker hood, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear of the property.
The landing provide access to all of the first floor accommodation and two separate loft access hatches. Also benefiting an electric storage heater.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 9" ( 4.27m x 3.58m )
With timer-controlled electric convector heater, two velux skylights with automatic blinds and double glazed bayonet window to the rear elevation, door leading to en suite.
With pedestal hand wash basin and mixer tap, W/C, walk in shower, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, wall mounted fan heater.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.72m x 3.53m )
With velux skylight with automatic blinds, electric convector heater, double glazed window to the front of the property with a feature window seat.
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 10' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.25m )
With electric convector heater and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 14' x 8' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.62m )
With two velux skylights, electric convector heater and double glazed bayonet window to the rear of the property. This room is currently being used as a study.
The main bathroom is fully tiled and comprises pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap, bath with shower head, W/C, heated towel rail, shaver point, wall mounted fan heater.
The property is accessed through the great barn and entering the courtyard there is a paved pathway to the front door, surrounded by pebble, gravel and slab decoration and benefiting from mature shrubbery throughout.
The enclosed rear courtyard is accessed via the french doors from the dining room, this feature cobble courtyard also has access from the rear via a wooden gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43658232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.