2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAspen Close, Wakefield
Sold STC £120,000
- 2 Bedroom Semi
- UPVC and GCH
- Enclosed attractive gardens, two sheds and a summer house
- Stylishly presented throughout
- Generous driveway
- Viewing by Appointment
Attractive and well presented two bedroomed Semi-detached property located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Benefits from a substantial driveway and enclosed attractive gardens with a summer house. Needs to be viewed to fully appreciate.
Two bedroomed Semi-detached property located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Stylishly presented throughout comprising of kitchen, living room/dining area, 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has beautiful enclosed gardens to the rear with a Coxley apple fruit tree and a summer house. The property also has a generous driveway to the side and garden to the front. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this home.
Side entrance upvc door with obscured glazed panels leading into the entrance hallway.
Double radiator, freshly plastered, vinyl flooring continues into the kitchen. Staircase access to the first floor. Three quarter glazed doors with modern fixtures leading into the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 11' 8" ( 2.18m x 3.56m )
A range of base and wall units, laminate work surface over and matching splashback behind, partly tiled sills, stainless steel one and a half times sink and drainer with mixer tap, four ring gas hob, oven beneath and a pull-out extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, space for other utilities, half leaded glazed door provides access to the rear of the property. Freshly plastered with a modern feel.
Living Room/Dining Area 15' 9" Max x 11' 9" Max ( 4.80m Max x 3.58m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Wood flooring, gas fire to the chimney breast, tv point, telephone point, deep modern skirtings, coving to ceiling, wall lights, freshly plastered. Understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Access into both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, storage space over the bulkhead.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.56m x 3.86m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Laminate floor, coving to ceiling, deep skirtings, radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Low level flush w.c., pedestal sink with a mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, spotlights to the ceiling, tiled floor, chrome style towel/radiator, beautifully tiled walls in neutral shades.
To the front of the property there are lawned gardens with mature trees and borders. Generous off road parking for several cars to the side, wooden gates and fencing with concrete posts continues to the rear. The gardens are beautifully landscaped with a paved patio terrace, outside water tap and security lighting. Huge potential to extend further or have a conservatory (Subject to planning permission). Selection of plants, borders, bushes and trees, two timber framed sheds which are fully alarmed. Summer house to the further end of the the garden.
Summer House 6' x 6' 5" ( 1.83m x 1.96m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43658241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.