2 bedroom apartment for saleNar Valley Park, 13f Minnow Avenue, King's Lynn, Pe30 5fd, King's Lynn
Sold STC £120,000
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- 2 bed spacious top floor flat (2nd floor)
- Free Sky for a year, choice of flooring
- Sorrento cream kitchen with Ebony Stripwood worktop
- Parking, balcony, gas combi heating, UPVC DG
OPEN HOUSES & FLATS SATURDAY 27TH AUGUST 9.30AM - 12PM and SATURDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 10-2PM. Please meet at 25 Minnow Avenue, PE30 5DH (Plot 85). *** 2 bed first floor apartment with balcony ***
Apartment C is a generous 71.5msq second floor flat with balcony overlooking the front of the property. Generous open plan kitchen/living/dining space, two double bedrooms, spacious entrance hall with storage cupboards, bathroom, gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and a parking space to the front. Intercom entrance facility. Within walking distance of a new 2 new parks. Choice of flooring. Help to Buy available. Free Sky for a year. Solar panels.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to first floor and personal door to:
With store cupboard and airing cupboard.
Open Plan Kitchen / Living
With 2 UPVC double glazed windows to the front and 1 to side. Door to balcony.
Kitchen area: Range of fitted cream units at base and wall level, work top surface, fitted oven hob and extractor, single bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, radiator. Gas combination boiler.
UPVC double glazed window to side.
UPVC double glazed window to side.
White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer shower over, low flush wc, hand washbasin. Extractor. Chrome towel radiator.
Help To Buy
The Government has created the Help to Buy scheme to help hard-working people like you take steps to buy your own home. Whether you want to get onto the housing ladder or move up it, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new-build or existing with as little as a 5% deposit.
How does it work?
With a Help to Buy: equity loan the Government lends you up to 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and a 75% mortgage to make up the rest. You won't be charged loan fees on the 20% loan for the first five years of owning your home.
How do I apply for a Help to Buy Loan?
Through a Help to Buy Agent. The selling agents William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1ES, Tel: 01553 771337 currently have staff on hand to go through the process Monday through to Saturday, an appointment is essential.
The measurements and description are approximate and subject to change. Please refer to the site plan for individual plot information or into our offices at William H Brown for more details. Choices of interior specification will also be made available at William H Brown, 40-42 Kings Street, King's Lynn, PE30 1ES. Please telephone in advance to make an appointment on 01553 771337.
The photographs used are taken from the park at the far end of the site and other plots around the site.
Flooring included - upgrades available.
Sustainable Homes Code: Code 4
1 year Sky package available.
Head out of King's Lynn on the London Road and at the Southgates Roundabout take the last exit onto Wisbech Road and proceed on to Saddlebow Road, finding the new turning on the left handside signposted Sandpiper Way into the new development. Continue along onto Heron Lane and bear right, then immediately left onto Minnow Avenue and the flats can be found at the end of the road/corner on the right handside.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.