3 bedroom detached house for saleColeridge Gardens, Burnham-on-sea, TA8
Offers in Region of
- Corner plot in quiet residential area.
- Good sized garden with many shrubs and trees. Greenhouse, playhouse and shed.
- Newly re-fitted kitchen. Plumbing for dishwasher, fitted gas oven and electric induction hob.
- Economical to run house with good insulation and solar panels providing cheap electricity.
- Full UPVC double glazing, some fitted within the last year, new UPVC front door.
- Gas central heating and wood-burning stove.
- Double glazed conservatory.
- Garage, carport and ample parking area.
- Utility room with plumbing for washing machine.
- Ground floor toilet and shower.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroomed detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented, having been re-decorated throughout in the last year, and is of a good size comprising ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43658541.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oa7-xkoj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.