2 bedroom terraced house for saleOtway Street, Chatham, Kent
- Well presented 2 bedroom extended mid terraced home
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let
- Converted cellar
- 2 separate reception rooms
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Whether you are on your own or a couple, this is ideal. The kitchen overlooks the dining room and that part is open which makes it even more of a social area. If you are cooking with friends and family around you may be able to take part in some of the drinking games.The cellar has been converted which provides an extra bit of space along with versatility. A games room springs to mind. Bean bags, poker tables and the projector showing the latest blockbuster isn't a bad way of enjoying your Friday night in.The location itself is quite central so you can actually walk into town, especially at weekends and you won't be stuck in traffic. Commuters, it is a similar distance for you to the train station, so pretty ideal and you will be saving a fortune on station parking.No major updating is required either so it's just a case of moving straight in and enjoy.
What the Owner says:
I was impressed with the space and versatility that the property had to offer.
The location meant practicality for everyone including commuters. I also love the fact that the bathroom is upstairs which is a bonus in comparison to some of the other places I viewed which were off the kitchen.
I've had it rented out in recent years with a very good tenant who is more than willing to stay so is great news for investors.
- Lounge Area: 13'4 x 10'6 (4.07m x 3.20m)
- Dining Area: 13'3 x 10'6 (4.04m x 3.20m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'8 x 8'4 (4.17m x 2.54m)
- Games Room: 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 10'5 (4.04m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'4 x 10'5 (4.07m x 3.18m)
- Bathroom: 8'6 x 6'6 (2.59m x 1.98m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43659231.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10429770. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Chatham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.