2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalewood Road, Liverpool
Sold STC £250,000
- Attractive 2/3 Bedroomed Semi Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Porch, Hall and Bright Airy Lounge, Dining Room/Bedroom 3 and Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen and Family Bathroom
- Two Further Spacious Bedrooms and Shower Room to the First Floor
- Double Garage , Extensive Gardens to the Front, Side and Rear, GCH and DG
- Inspection Highly Recommended to Fully Appreciate this Spacious and Well Presented Property
The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall and porch, attractive lounge, dining room/bedroom 3, and conservatory. The property also has modern fitted kitchen & family bathroom & two further bedrooms and shower room to the first floor. It also has double garage and extensive gardens.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer For Sale this attractive 2/3 bedroomed semi detached dormer bungalow. The property is located on Halewood Road at its junction with Orient Drive and is positioned on a substantial corner plot. It provides easy access to an extensive range of facilities including shops, public transport links and leisure and recreational facilities, the extensive range of amenities available in Woolton Village and Gateacre Village are also close at hand. The property is on a larger than average plot and offers well planned and spacious accommodation with a very high standard of presentation. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate this lovely property.
Door to the front, radiator, storage.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.38m )
Window to the front, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.38m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, radiator, study area off.
Kitchen 19' 1" x 8' 10" ( 5.82m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, Integral Bosch Fridge Freezer, Bosch Dishwasher and Bosch Washing Machine, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 9' 5" ( 5.05m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window,fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Stairs rising from ground floor, built in wardrobe/storage.
Bathroom ( Ground Floor)
Double glazed window to the rear, wash hand basin in vanity unit, bath, low level W.C, tiled walls and floor.
Shower Room ( First Floor)
Walk in shower, radiator, wash hand basin, low level W.C, tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring.
Lawn and boarders to the front side and rear. Large driveway with parking for numerous cars.
Remote controlled roller door, power, light and is alarmed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43660920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.