2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBrooke Road, Braunston, Oakham
- Porch & Entrance Hall
- Utility Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Sitting Room
- Double & Single Bedroom
- Attractive Gardens
- Potential to Use Garage as Living Space
- Countryside Views to the Rear
An established detached bungalow with delightful gardens and countryside views, situated in the popular Rutland village of Braunston which lies approximately 2 miles from the market town of Oakham. The property is offered to the market with no upward chain and early viewing is recommended.
THE ACCOMMODATION IN DETAIL
With obscured glazed front entrance door with obscured glazed side panel window leading to:
ENTRANCE HALL - 1.40m(4'7")x2.1(7'10")
With woodgrain effect laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
UTILITY ROOM -1.40m(4'7")x2.39m(7'10")
With a range of fitted eye level units and worktop with inset ceramic sink unit and mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, woodgrain effect laminate flooring, courtesy door to garage and part glazed rear entrance door.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM -2.26m(7'5")x6.50m(21'4")
With a range of fitted eye and base level units and worktops with ceramic sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowls and mixer tap, integrated appliances including stainless steel electric oven, halogen hob with cooker hood over, 2 under counter fridges and dishwasher, wooden tongue and groove panelled splashbacks, built in cupboard housing hot water tank with storage space over, wall mounted electric panel heater, TV point, woodgrain effect laminate flooring, 2 windows, coving to ceiling, loft access and 3 inset ceiling spotlights, window to front and rear.
SITTING ROOM -3.40m max (11'2") x4.67m max (15'4")
With wall mounted electric panel heater, open fireplace with quarry tiled hearth and wooden mantel over, woodgrain effect laminate flooring, TV aerial point, 2 wall light points, coving to ceiling and double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden.
CONSERVATORY -3.23m max (10'7") x 2.34m max(7'8")
Of Upvc double glazed construction with wall mounted electric panel heater, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and door to rear garden.
INNER HALLWAY - 0.89m(2'11")x3.25m(10'8")
With part glazed front entrance door, woodgrain effect laminate flooring and coving to ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 - 3.02m(9'11")x4.27m(14'0")
With wall mounted electric panel heater, woodgrain effect laminate flooring, 2 wall light points, coving to ceiling and double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear garden.
BEDROOM 2 - 2.11m(6'11")x3.02m (9'11")
With wall mounted electric panel heater, woodgrain effect laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes, wooden tongue and groove panelling to dado height and coving to ceiling.
Fitted with a modern 3 piece suite comprising of panelled corner bath with hand shower attachment, low level WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit under, chrome ladder style heated towel rail, woodgrain effect laminate flooring, wall light point and wooden tongue and groove panelled splashbacks, window to front.
DRIVEWAY Access via dropped kerb to a block paved driveway leading to: SINGLE GARAGE
SINGLE GARAGE- 3.25m(10'8")X5.36m(17'7")
With up and over entrance door, electric fuse box, power and lighting connected, over head storage space and door to:
STORE ROOM- 3.10m(10'2")X2.03m(6'8")
With part glazed door to rear garden, window to rear.
Subject to planning permission the garage and workshop has the potential to convert into further living accommodation
To the front of the property there is an attractive predominantly lawned front garden with plant and shrub borders, retained by hedging to offer a degree of privacy. There is also a brick paved pathway leading to the front entrance door. Immediately to the rear of the property there is a generous paved sun terrace offering views over surrounding farmland. Steps down lead to a lawned garden area with attractive well stocked borders and timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43661214.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.