1 bedroom terraced house for saleCheviot Close, Oakham
Sold STC £120,000
- Mid Terraced
- Shaker Style Kitchen
- Pvcu Double Glazing
- Private Parking
A Mid Terraced one bedroom property, recently refurbished and benefits from a conservatory. Viewing is highly recommended and thios property is ready to move into.
Part glazed door to the entrance porch. Useful storage area and further PVCu glazed
door to entrance hall.
Having telephone point and stairs rising to the first floor and landing.
5.11m(16'9'') max x 3.28m(10'9'') max
Window to the front, gas fire, laminate flooring, television aerial lead, French double
doors to the conservatory.
2.31m(7'7'') x 1.96m(6'5'')
'Shaker' style cream fronted kitchen units comrising of eye level and _floorstanding
units, worksurfaces and a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, tile
splashbacks, space for oven, extractor cooker hood above, storage space under
stairs, radiator, window to the rear and part glazed door to conservatory.
3.05m(10'0'') plus recess x 2.49m(8'2'')
Brick plinth base with PVCu double glazed windows to the rear, high level windows
to the side, French doors leading to the enclosed rear gardens, laminate flooring,
wallight, glazed roofing.Leading off from the conservatory is a storage area which has power connected and
having plumbing for automatic washing machine.
FIRST FLOOR - LANDING
Stairs from the entrance hall, access to roof void, built in airing cupboard with hot
water tank, window to the rear.
3.30m(10'10'') x 3.30m(10'10'') max
Built in storage cupboard/wardrobe over stairs,
window to the front.
Having a white bathroom suite comprising a panel bath with shower over, shower
curtain and rail, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, tile splashbacks and window to
Low maintenance gravel area which provides private off road parking.
Having a low maintenance garden with crushed slate surface, wooden decking area,
bike/tool timber store. The rear outside areas are enclosed by fencing and have
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43661217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Thomas Estate Agents, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.