2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictoria Place, Bourne
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- 11ft Lounge
- 11ft Dining Room
- 14ft Kitchen
- En Suites to Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Detached single garage
* Two bedroom mid terrace property
* 11ft Lounge
* 11ft Dining Room
* 14ft Kitchen
* En Suites to Bedrooms 1 & 2
* Detached single garage
PVCu double glazed door to side to:
4.29m x 1.83m (14'1" x 6'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling.
PVCu double glazed window to rear, fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled splashbacks, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
3.63m x 3.45m (11'11" maximum including chimney breast recess x 11'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted gas fire set in surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling, understairs storage cupboard, door to:
Coving to textured ceiling, stairs, door to:
3.48m x 3.35m (11'5" maximum including chimney breast recess x 11'). PVCu double glazed window to front, log effect gas fire set in stone built surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, wall light, coving to textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Coving to textured ceiling, door to:
4.01m x 3.33m (13'2" excluding door recess x 10'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling with ceiling fan, access to loft, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted electric shower, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under, low level wc, full height tiling to all walls, electric fan heater, heat lamp, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
3.61m x 3.45m (11'10" maximum including chimney breast recess x 11'4"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling with ceiling fan, built-in double boiler cupboard housing wall mounted gas combination boiler, door to:
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted with four piece suite comprising bath, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under, tiled shower cubicle with fitted electric shower, low level wc, full height tiling to all walls, heat lamp, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft.
Driveway to the rear leading to single garage. Wooden rear and side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43661235.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201629. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.