2 bedroom flat for saleMill Street, Oakham
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Entrance Lobby and Hall
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Communal Roof Terrace
A charming and spacious grade ll listed floor apartment,situated in the centre of this popular Rutland market town. The property has gas central heating.
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE DOOR
Georgian style communal part glazed front entrance door leading to:
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
1.60m(5'3'') x 1.30m(4'3'') With centre light and inner front entrance door leading to:
1.73m(5'8'') x 1.30m(4'3'') With centre light, coat hooks and inner front entrance door leading to:
9.96m(32'8'') x 1.60m(5'3'') With 2 radiators, telephone point, 2 spotlight units, exposed beam, central arch with corbels, leaded light window and opening into the inner lobby.
4.22m(13'10'') x 5.26m(17'3'') With 2 radiators, _replace with point for electric fire with marble inset, raised marble hearth and wood surround with mantel over, TV point, telephone point, 2 wall light points, exposed beam and 2 windows.
0.84m(2'9'') x 1.45m(4'9'') With built in cupboard (2'10" x 3'6") housing the central heating boiler.
3.71m(12'2'') x 2.49m(8'2'') Fitted with base and wall mounted cupboards and work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, tiling, built in appliances including: hob and oven, plumbing and space for dishwasher and washing machine, further appliance space, radiator, tray space and spotlight unit.
1.75m(5'9'') x 1.60m(5'3'') With 3 piece suite comprising: wood panelled bath with 2 handrails, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, radiator, wall light with electric shaver point and expelair.
3.18m(10'5'') x 3.61m(11'10'') (Plus Recess). With radiator and TV point.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
1.09m(3'7'') x 1.65m(5'5'') With 3 piece suite comprising: tiled shower compartment, low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, tiling and expelair.
3.66m(12'0'') x 3.56m(11'8'') With radiator and telephone point.
COMMUNAL ROOF TERRACE
6.68m(21'11'') x 3.78m(12'5'') With wall mounted outside light.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43661238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTO100004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hurfords, Oakham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.